 CAD / 9282
  Re: Help with MLCAD Spring Generator

(...) Yes Tim, your are right, the diagram is false. The total height is for the distance between the fiber of the highest and lowest turn of the revolution section of the spring. I will look with Michael to change the dialog for the next version. I (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Help with MLCAD Spring Generator

(...) Hi Marc - Thanks for the help! So, I did that... since my small diameter is 2 LDU, I subtracted the number of start revolutions I had times that value so H - 12, and it still came up 2 LDU short of the total height I wanted. This is odd. It's (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)