 CAD / 9268
  instruction approaches

An interesting philosophical question about instruction approaches... Does anyone have any thoughts on or examples of instructions that are organized in a hierarchy as opposed to linearly? Where an instruction hierarchy would start with the building (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: instruction approaches

(...) My style is to do most of the building (and therefore most of the steps) in sub-models and then merge the sub-assemblies into the final assembly in a few steps in the top level file. I use as many levels of sub-models as is necessary. I never (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)