 CAD / 926
    Re: Kodiak Mecha —Todd Lehman
   (...) Nope, it's not the file size. When you filled out the news-posting-setup form, you gave buster@marsbase.com as your e-mail address, but you sent in the .DAT file from buster@verinet.com. In other words, your article bounced because the (...) (26 years ago, 13-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Kodiak Mecha —Ben Vaughan
   (...) killing (...) sigh...I seem to have become completely brain dead over the last few weeks. I'll get it taken care of. Thanks Todd. Hope everyone likes this anyway. 8) Ben (26 years ago, 13-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)