 CAD / 925
924  |  926
Subject:
ldao ldlite and long file name
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 16:02:03 GMT

Hi all,
I just wanted to say for those of you who ran into a problem launching dat
files with spaces in their name for rendering through ldao, you just need to
set up the ldlite tool thus:
%base%\ldlite\ldlite.exe "%model%" %parm%
note the quotes around the %model% parameter, this is different from what is
advised on Steve's page but it works slightly better.