 CAD / 9235
  Re: Lego Logo Variants

Tony, I've collected several images of Lego printed parts, including Logo parts. Flags are listed on my Visual Flag Helper page: (URL) old open O logo on red square and red oval, and the new yellow border logo. The logo flags are at the bottom of (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Lego Logo Variants

(...) Hey, that rocks! Those pics are nice and big. I will not be doing the old-style logo. That is a totally different font and I'm not going to rework the whole thing. Not at the present, anyway. And I didn't realize that the yellow border was (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)