 CAD / 9196
  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

I re-uploaded it again. I downloaded and confirmed that it works. Hopefully it will work for the rest of you. Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

(...) Did you download it to a machine that had never had any of the SW (or your development environment) on it to confirm that it works? Maybe there's a development environment dependency you're not aware of? (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

Larry, When I came home from work, I downloaded what I had uploaded this morning, and ran into the same problems everyone else ran into. I re-uploaded it (making sure I was in binary mode). I then brought it down via the www and it worked. Have you (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

(...) Nope, just guessing... because your first post just said "I redownloaded it and it worked" without the addtional info this post had, that it wasn't working for you and that you reuploaded and redownloaded... Hope that helps. (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

(...) Actually I said this: (...) Thought it was clear enough that I had uploaded again to fix the problem. Kevin (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  LSynth 2.0 Installer BUG (Was Re: LSynth 2.0 Available)

If you have more than one MKLIST.EXE file on your machine you will get an error with the installer. I get the following error. ERROR Can not create the following directory: D:\Development\LDraw Installation\MKLIST....ment\LDraw (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)