 CAD / 9181
  Re: LDraw in the Classroom?

Hi: My name is Gustavo Patow and I'm an university proffessor at the University of girona, Sapin, that uses LDraw tools at the classroom. Not only I'm able to define final undergraduate projects like LeoCAM, recently released, but I've also spread (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.edu)

  Re: LDraw in the Classroom?

Hi Gustavo - Wow this sounds very interesting! I'd certainly like to see more of this. I'll send you an email with further inquiries. -Tim (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.edu)