 CAD / 9180
  Re: LDraw in the Classroom?

(...) Hi Tim, Please note that the Syngress Powertools book is indeed designed in a way that can be used in a classroom. Our contention (the author's) is that Lego CAD greatly eases the initial steps in the learning curve of CAD and other 3d (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.edu)

  Re: LDraw in the Classroom?

Hi Miguel - Thanks for your observations, I appreciate it. I will take them into account. -Tim (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.edu)

  Re: LDraw in the Classroom?

Hi: I'm VERY sorry to disturb you with this, but last week I tried to reconfigure my mail client and, as usual, I lost all my mails of that week. Those include the mails with respect to this topic, and would like to answer them! Please, I would (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.edu)