 CAD / 9161
    Re: Gateway patent using Lego —Miguel Agullo
   (...) Thanks for the clarification. I did not know that internet documents did not classify as prior art (bewildering in itself - are these the people we trust to sort out the legalities of technology?). If it helps, there is at least one other book (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Gateway patent using Lego —Anders Isaksson
   "miguel agullo" <technicpuppy@yahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet news:H8Ep3L.7Mo@lugnet.com... (...) Well, both LDRAW, MLCad and BlockCAD has been mentioned in different computer magazines before that, I think the german c't wrote about all of them in (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)