 CAD / 9152
  Fixing part 604.dat

While making part 604.dat (Window 1 x 6 x 3 Panorama) BFC compliant I noticed that the glass was just a quad. Shouldn't the glass be a box? Then what should be the thickness? And what should be the color of the glass? 39 transparent gray 47 (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Fixing part 604.dat

(...) The glass should be a box. The color _should_ be 47, but personally I prefer 39. 47 looks too "milky" in renderers that use the dithering technique in my taste. But go for 47, it's more "correct" - but I'll change it back to 39 in my personal (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)