 CAD / 9145
  New To LDraw... Is the Chrome Light Sabre handle available for use?

Hello! I've just recently downloaded LDraw and think its great... was just wondering if anyone knew if the Light Sabre handle is available somewhere... I looked but couldn't find it anywhere.... Thanx! Sincerly Marlon Wuytenburg (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New To LDraw... Is the Chrome Light Sabre handle available for use?

If you downloaded the latest parts update (it might have been the one before too), it is already in the library. It is called a "Minifg Tool Light Sabre Hilt", part number 577.dat, and can be found in the "m" section of "other" in MLCad. (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New To LDraw... Is the Chrome Light Sabre handle available for use?

Thanx! Found it! Now I can finish my first pic! Thanx again! Sincerely, Marlon (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)