 CAD / 910
909  |  911
Subject:
Eloran Worlds - Looking for members
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 16:06:49 GMT

I am developing a lego sub-world called Eloran Worlds.  It involves all new
themes and model styles.  But, I have one problem, I need help to get the Wolrd
going.  I am looking for people that know java and javascript, model designers,
history/new writers, and artists for web graphics.  I thought I'd post here
because the site will use "alot" of ldraw/l3p model'd images.  And this is one
of the best places for people that use Ldraw/l3p.

Will anyone be willing help Eloran Worlds grow?

Thank for your time,
Chris Thompson
Eloran Worlds