 CAD / 9089
    Brownish Transparent —Niels Karsdorp
   Old Lego often changed color (due to aging etc.) I have some parts from the late fifties that look more cream than white and the transparent parts (used to be clear) are a bit brownish. Are there matching colorvalues for MLCad and POV to let the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Brownish Transparent —Tore Eriksson
     (...) Not an answer to your question, but... In the old days when I used LDraw, I used to use LDraw colour 47 for newer clear parts and 39 for the older. :o) /Tore (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)

         Re: Brownish Transparent —Niels Karsdorp
     (...) In MLCad: color 47 is transparent white, color 39 is transparent light gray. Niels (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Brownish Transparent —Steve Bliss
   (...) Your best bet is probably to use direct colors instead of the regular LDraw color codes. That way, you can specify the RGB values in your model files. If you are using LDLite, you can use the 0 COLOR metastatement to define your own color (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)