 CAD / 9075
  BFC and details

Questions, questions, questions, yes I know I have lots of questions ;-) How big is the BFC-issue actually? Is it a goal to have (somewhere far in the future) all parts BFC certified? I started to make all the parts I have created BFC compliant. (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: BFC and details

(...) :) (...) It's pretty important to me... BFC can help somewhat with rendering speed. Getting the correct polygon wrapping (a crucial element of BFC) is good for people writing utility programs, or translating LDraw language. Frequently, we run (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)