 CAD / 8982
    Panning in L3Lab ? —Niels Karsdorp
   Is it possible to pan a model in L3Lab? It often happens that a significant part of the model is not visible, because it is below the screen and at the top is a large blank area. Niels (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Panning in L3Lab ? —Lars C. Hassing
   (...) Sorry, no, the center of the model is always located at two thirds of the height. I can't really remember why, perhaps because LDraw does so per default? When I'm done with L3P I'll give L3Lab an overhaul, and one of the many requests has been (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)