 CAD / 8977
  L3P -correct (rowN all zeroes )

I have made a little utility (again) that corrects lines in dat files if: * One (not two or three) of the rows ({a,b,c}, {d,e,f}, and {g,h,i}) are all zeroes... AND * y-column (b,e,h) values are all zeroes but not x- or z-column. It simply fills in (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: L3P -correct (rowN all zeroes )

(...) I'm sure you do it well, but you're right that it really should be an option to L3P. As it already fixes this and other things like bow-ties internally, it shouldn't be too hard to output the file again. My main concern for not doing it, was (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: L3P -correct (rowN all zeroes )

(...) Is this file (2878.dat) an example of one that could benefit? (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)