 CAD / 8977
8976  |  8978
Subject:
L3P -correct (rowN all zeroes )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 07:22:30 GMT

I have made a little utility (again) that corrects lines in dat files if:
* One (not two or three) of the rows ({a,b,c}, {d,e,f}, and {g,h,i}) are all
zeroes...
AND
* y-column (b,e,h) values are all zeroes but not x- or z-column.

It simply fills in '1' in y-column of the all zeroes row.

If the problem is bigger, it just inserts "0 ERROR in next line!" and counts
up the score in the report at the end of the corrected file.

I think l3p could do this better as a complement to l3p -check.

Or does another utility for this purpose already exist?

/Tore