 CAD / 8976
  LDDP Feature Request

There is one thing I'd like to see in LDDP (and this time it's not already there!) Since at least 14 years back, I use Ctrl+Ins, Shift+Ins, and Shift+Del for copying, pasting and cutting text. It works with almost any DOS or Windows application but (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Cut and Paste question. Was: LDDP Feature Request

(...) Sorry to butt in on this LDDP question, but since I recently added cut and paste to ldglite I'd like to know about this as well. I thought the standards for cut and paste on Windows were: Ctrl-X = Cut Ctrl-C = Copy Ctrl-V = Paste I use these (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Cut and Paste question. Was: LDDP Feature Request

(...) I think most programs implement both, although they only show the newer Ctrl+C/X/V etc in the menus. A new MFC applications automatically implements both. As I remember, the Ins+Del was defined in the good old Common User Access (CUA) 1989 by (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDDP Feature Request

Hello Tore!, "Tore Eriksson" <tore.eriksson@mbox3...wipnet.se> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:H6xzw1.7rI@lugnet.com... (...) Ehm.. yes it is ;). (...) I dont know about Shift-Del now, but the othert two combinations are working for sure because i am (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDDP Feature Request

(...) I have the latest version, Ctrl-Ins works, but is so slow to react for some strange reason. Most of the times, the selection won't get to the clipboard. :( But it always does with Ctrl-C. /Tore (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)