 CAD / 8912
  Re: LPub 2.1.0.0 Available

Hi! I downloaded the new version and installed it. Every time I start it I have to specify where parts.lst and/or l3p.exe are. I tried it on the car, left every default option and got a message when I ran Generate > Complete Assembly: Could not find (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.0 Available

(...) I think I have this fixed. I found a problem with some initialization issues. LPub is supposed to remember where it found these things in a file in LPub's install directory called config.lpb. There should be two lines near the bottom: (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)