 CAD / 8889
  I wan to start with mindstorms

I know this is not the proper place but I don't where to post it since I don't know anything about LEGO mindstorms so I whould like to know where to start like what actual set is good to start with "I what one that lets me build lost of robots and (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I wan to start with mindstorms

(...) Start with the RIS 2.0 base set, it gives you a lot of pieces and the RCX brick. If you already have a lot of technic pieces then you got a head start. (...) Not particularly. There are a few different programming languages you can use(NQC, (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I wan to start with mindstorms

(...) Whenever one wonders where to post, a good place to start is to give this page a look: (URL) as it lists lots of the categories that have newsgroups. In this case, lugnet.robotics or one of its subgroups would be the logical place to start. (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I wan to start with mindstorms

Thanks for the info (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad)