 CAD / 8891
Re: I wan to start with mindstorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 15:07:39 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:
I know this is not the proper place but I don't where to post it

Whenever one wonders where to post, a good place to start is to give this
page a look: http://news.lugnet.com/  as it lists lots of the categories
that have newsgroups. In this case, lugnet.robotics or one of its subgroups
would be the logical place to start.

since I don't know anything about LEGO mindstorms so I whould
like to know where to start like what actual set is good to start
with "I what one that lets me build lost of robots and that is good to start
with"

Is LEGO Mindstorms programing and building / desingning hard?

It is not hard if you apply yourself, but it can't be spoon fed to you, you
will have to expend a little effort.

Is there any web sites to introduce me to the world of LEGO mindstorms
robotics?

I'm not interested on books so don't tell about them.

That's too bad because there is a wealth of information in books.