 CAD / 8881
    Graspable User Interfaces - 'Bricks' in CHI'95 —Erik Olson
   Old news but I just found it yesterday: 'Bricks' in CHI'95 Researchers at NTT and U-Toronto try physical markers on a desk as graspable user interfaces. (With help from Modulex.) The 'Bricks' are little cubes on a desk, and their positions are (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Graspable User Interfaces - 'Bricks' in CHI'95 —Jason S. Mantor
   Neat stuff. Thanks for posting Erik : ) I wonder if one could do something simmilar for much less $ by gutting some USB optical mice and putting the sensor assemblies in a LEGO(R) Shell. Wireless mice would be even better. Hmmmm.. where'd the mouse (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Graspable User Interfaces - 'Bricks' in CHI'95 —Erik Olson
   (...) Good idea. Watch this space. Though I think an absolute positioning device is necessary. -Erik (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad)