 CAD / 8850
  LEGO animations

Heya all ! Sorry if this was discussed before but how can I make some LEGO animations ? I mean animations using LDraw files. What of software would I need ? Thanks. Rene (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LEGO animations

(...) Read the aniamtion tutorials that I have created on the ldraw.org website. Here is the link: (URL) Help Desk (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LEGO animations

(...) There are two common ways of doing animations with LDraw, one is to generate (automatically or manually) one single .DAT-file for each animation frame, and the render them individually to compose a movie. There has been a lot of discussion (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad)