 CAD / 8824
8823  |  8825
Subject:
Is it important the difference of these parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 18:08:18 GMT

Is it important the difference of these parts?
4085a.dat
4085b.dat
4085c.dat

I know they are differente but i never worryed about it but now I'm
not sure witch one to use "currently i'm building model LL6257"
witch one is the latest version?