 CAD / 8813
    4-4con12.dat —Lars C. Hassing
   For the next parts update I would like to suggest that 4-4con12.dat is deleted or its content is replaced by "0 Cone 1.0 Radius 12" Then we can state a template: 4-4conN.dat, like the 1-4conN.dat we already have. The following official files need (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: 4-4con12.dat —Chris Dee
   (...) I agree this should be done - I had completely overlooked the fact that 4-4con12.dat really is the same as 4-4con1.dat. Deleting parts isn't really supported by te update mechanism, and I feel a little uneasy about creating a real 4-4con12.dat (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad)