 CAD / 8805
    Re: Primitives and quads/triangles —Niels Karsdorp
   (...) I have created a fourth version, using primitives for cylinders and rings. Cones I have created with 16 segment quads for LDraw and a true cone for PovRay (using 0 L3P IFPOV etc.). The results are great! Now I need to find out how type 5 lines (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Primitives and quads/triangles —Travis Cobbs
   (...) Looks good in my program (LDView), once I got the file modified back to its original form due to the posting causing some lines to wrap. Looking at the file, I think it would require new cone primitives to allow the use of cone primitives (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Primitives and quads/triangles —Orion Pobursky
   (...) I use Steve's rotate spreadsheet to figure out what cones/rings I need to fit into a space. Go here to get it: (URL) use the Rings tab. Enter the inner and outer radius and the y height. Then choose a cone primitive and set the scales and (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Primitives and quads/triangles —Steve Bliss
   (...) Geez! I gotta update the Rings tab with more radii. :) Steve (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad)