 CAD / 8793
  Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.2

Yet another coding frenzy on a rainy day, trying to stay awake while shifting from a nights to days schedule, produced the next version of my plugin Get it here: (URL) in this version: -Added LDView preview support -Added Footwear rotation ability (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.2

(...) Do you mean convert stiff-legged, armless figs to modern figs, or to convert files with modern figs to use the new arm and hand parts? The latter seems more useful. . . -- TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.2

(...) Yes that latter is what I intend. My only roadblock is extracting the correct info from the text. I'm also going to hold off until the new arm and hand are officially released. -Orion (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.2

(...) Thanks Orion, (...) Another reasonable (but hidden) requirement is having unofficial minifig x981, x982 and x983 parts in Ldraw directory. (...) The more important issue with hat accessories is that they do not take neckwear into account. (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.2

(...) I know this, I just keep forgetting to add it to the ReadMe. (...) Good catch, thanks. (...) Then maybe I should remove it from the list of hats that accept accesories until someone makes the old style castle visor (...) This is what I wanted (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.2

(...) My preference is by name. :) --Ryan ryanjf@ifriendly.com (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.2

(...) Add an entry to the INI-file, where the sorting order can be set. Then everybody can set his/her own preferrable sorting order. Everybody happy! Niels (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.2

(...) Actually, I just changed the order to be whatever the order is in the INI file -Orion (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)