 CAD / 8778
Re: how would I animate a minifig walking?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 01:50:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jonathan Wilson writes:
I want to animate (in ldraw, not pov) a minifig that looks like he is
walking. Does anyone know of a program, script or example that would show
sutable angles for the legs etc?

Well it certainly isn't going to look realistic because minifigs don't have
knees or ankles.  So basically the legs are just going to swing back and
forth like pendulums.  It's a really tough problem.  Good luck.

Adrian