 CAD / 8671
    Trouble installing L3PAO on WinXP —Steven Barile
   Hi There, I have been trying to get L3PAO installed and I'm having one specific problem. Appartently when L3PAO is run the first time it looks for lDraw.exe, lEdit.exe, the LGEO part directory and WinPov. When I run L3PAO for the first time it finds (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)