 CAD / 8660
  Re: Ldglite must be faster

(...) Well it sits on top of HTTP, which builds up and then tears down a TCP connection for each message, so it's not the fastest protocol in the world. How many messages per second do you think you need for an interactive program? What are you (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Ldglite must be faster

(...) Ah. (...) Hmm. Probably not raw keystrokes, but possibly sending messages at keyboard speed. I was basically thinking of anything an editing program might need done for rendering (and interaction) services. XML-RPC would be asynchronous (I (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)