 CAD / 866
  Re: L3P and the LDAO Minifig Modeller

(...) But I thought that ldlite had a switch to output that in normal dat format. I would think that LDAO would do something similar, unless, no... you think it may be a bug in LDAO? :-) -- Terry K -- (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: L3P and the LDAO Minifig Modeller

(...) ahhh... in all honesty, i haven't played with the command line switches on LDLite enough to know what all of its options are.. hehee.. you know what we need??? LDLiteAdd-On!!..heheehe.. just kidding... Steve had mentioned having an advanced (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)