 CAD / 8621
  Re: Ldglite must be faster

(...) I don't have all the information handy, I've misplaced the correspondence on the subject, but here's what I can piece together: The basic thing is the WM_COPYDATA Windows message is being used to pass data between two programs. LDList is the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Ldglite must be faster

"Steve Bliss" <partsref@yahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet news:7ir9nug2rp1shdk...4ax.com... (...) Interesting. Must be some undocumented Windows behaviour - the WM_COPYDATA message is described as _the_ way to do inter-process communication (in fact, (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)