 CAD / 8578
    Re: Updated Flexible Objects LDDesignPad Plugin —Philippe Hurbain
   Hi Orion, - The decimal point works fine here (Win 2000 french using comma as decimal separator). - If distance between endpoints is greater than curve length, you can't generate a curve, but there is nothing explaining the problem. - I tried to (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Updated Flexible Objects LDDesignPad Plugin —Orion Pobursky
   (...) Cool, thanks for letting me know (...) I'll add explanations next release (...) Yes this is a not yet implemented feature. I added it and then realized that making it work would be a lot harder than I expected without significant changes to (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)