 CAD / 8550
  Re: New LDDesignPad Plugin

(...) Actually this is what I was planning to do. I just have to learn a little more about Delphi (The last formal programming class I took was Advanced Pascal using the DOS version of Borland Turbo Pascal). -Orion (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New LDDesignPad Plugin

(...) :) (...) lol. My first experience with a PC was my Pascal class (CS120, maybe?). Turbo Pascal on floppy, using dual floppy IBM PCs (at the time, "IBM PC" was redundant), DOS 2.0. Steve "old man" Bliss (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)