 CAD / 8525
    Re: LDraw.org Parts Update 2002-04 Now Available —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) I think this would not be a wise path to follow. It would not be fair to authors that put hours of work in parts outside your prefered category. They would like to see their contributions certified within a reasonable timeframe also. To (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDraw.org Parts Update 2002-04 Now Available —Damien Guichard
   (...) I agree. PT is more author-driven than user-driven. That is fair: if you want to have some influence on LDraw library you have to contribute. The more you contribute the more influence you have. As I do not really much contribute as author (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)