 CAD / 8491
  Bryce Users

I have updated my website ( (URL) new presets for almost all of the ldraw colors. You can find the presets in the 'Bryce Users' section. It would be nice if a few of you who use Bryce for your renderings could review the presets and let me know if (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Bryce Users

(...) John, Could you post a full zip copy of all the presets? (Or Email me (it's Billthefish and remove caps) of you don't have the space). -Orion (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Bryce Users

No problem. I update the 'Presets' page with a link to the bottom that will allow you download a zip file containing a single .mat file with all of the presets compiled. Also, my apologies the prior update contained broken links to the files. Thats (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)