 CAD / 8491
8490  |  8492
Subject:
Bryce Users
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 16:17:31 GMT

I have updated my website ( http://geometries.tripod.com/index_lego.html
)with new presets for almost all of the ldraw colors.  You can find the
presets in the 'Bryce Users' section.  It would be nice if a few of you who
use Bryce for your renderings could review the presets and let me know if
any of them need work.  In addition I have added a few more Bryce ready
models for download.