 CAD / 8482
  Re: Chrome Parts

(...) I'm still not likely to have any kind of reflectiveness any time soon, but I played with the specular values and came up with some values that I think do a reasonbly good job: (URL) row on the front/right are gold, chrome, and electric (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Chrome Parts

(...) Hmm. The gold looks the best, I think it's at least partly because we can establish a color value for gold that is distinct from the standard yellow. The electric contact is second-best, IMO. I just couldn't see enough difference between the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)