 CAD / 8472
  Re: Chrome Parts

(...) Try this. I switched the silver to use the same specular values as the gold. Makes it look shinier from that angle. (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Chrome Parts

(...) also looks more metallic when rotating things around. In standard Oblique mode, you can't really tell the difference between the metallic and non-metallic parts. I discovered in my own experimentation that using 5.0 as the shininess value (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Chrome Parts

(...) Steve (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)