 CAD / 847
Re: anyone make a large castle door yet???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 08:45:39 GMT

On Tue, 9 Feb 1999 06:47:48 GMT, "Doyle Nelson" <dnelson@ixpres.com> wrote:

Hello,

Just wondering if someine has created the large castle door for Ldraw. It's
kinda weird no one has done it yet?

Is that the door that looks wooden? I am not a castle person.

Thank You

I do think Ldraw is one of the most swellest programs I have ever used.

Doyle Nelson

Who is designing Ldraw???? No one seems to answer that question. Is it top
secret?

(Psst) Jacob Sparre Andersen is working on it.

Now I have to kill you.  :-)

-- Terry K --