 CAD / 8447
  Re: replacement primitives for fas machines

(...) Yes I realized the folder was there but I mistook their purpose! Oh well maybe I should have asked for some advice before I started : ) Regardless of construction method the outcome should be the same except the standard 48 sided primitives (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: replacement primitives for fas machines

(...) Actually, it still would be an interesting project to use the existing p\48\ files by either (a) copying the files into the p\ directory, or (b) replacing the regular p\ files with 'pointers' to the p\48\ files. And there are a lot of files (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)