 CAD / 8445
Re: My cutter is almost ready : )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 22:58:00 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jason S. Mantor writes:
I'm hooked on Pirates again (Thanks to the game @ Brickfest) and I need
some Cutters, so I used the instructions from 6277 to make a virtual one.  I
still need
some sails, but I'm close.  Gotta find out how to mount the cannon  too....

PLMKWYT,
   -JSM

   Very very nice!  I don't think anyone has done a cutter in Ldraw before.
   I'm not sure what the standard mount for a cannon is on the cutter (I
   own no "real" 6277s) but we usually moved the mast back and mounted the
   cannon in its place.

   best

   LFB