 CAD / 843
    anyone make a large castle door yet??? —Doyle Nelson
   Hello, Just wondering if someine has created the large castle door for Ldraw. It's kinda weird no one has done it yet? Thank You I do think Ldraw is one of the most swellest programs I have ever used. Doyle Nelson Who is designing Ldraw???? No one (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: anyone make a large castle door yet??? —Terry Keller
   (...) Is that the door that looks wooden? I am not a castle person. (...) (Psst) Jacob Sparre Andersen is working on it. Now I have to kill you. :-) -- Terry K -- (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: anyone make a large castle door yet??? —Doyle Nelson
   (...) Yes. The small one is included but the large one isn't. Kinda weird why he never entered it in Ldraw? I tell you if anyone makes it it will help me out on my current project section. I've been waiting for over a year for the door and not yet. (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: anyone make a large castle door yet??? —Terry Keller
   (...) In that case, yes, they were done. But it turns out that the size of the doors was wrong, so the author asked me to put them on hold, pending a fix. Which reminds me, I need to ping him and check the status of the fixes. -- Terry K -- (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)