 CAD / 8402
8401  |  8403
Subject:
Old MS-DOS shell for Ldraw wanted (Ldl)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 20:17:15 GMT

Hello all,

I've installed Ldraw/Ledit on an old MS-DOS based computer, and now I'm
looking for a very old program (I believe it was called Ldl.exe or Ldl.com)
that acts as a MS-DOS shell program. It made generating input for the
command line driven Ldraw program much easier, like a very primitive
forerunner of LDraw Add-On.

If someone is still able to find it, I would appreciate to recieve a copy.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.

I have a weak spot for that certain period of computer history, when you
stil knew what your processor was doing behind your back.