 CAD / 8392
    Having trouble using LegoCAD...Please help! —Brendan Coughlin
   Hello everyone! I asked around a couple weeks ago on chat groups about using Lego CAD. I just now got around to downloading the programs that I wanted. However, I'm still having a ton of trouble figuring out how the programs work. Here is what I (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Having trouble using LegoCAD...Please help! —Adam Howard
   Hi Brendan, I hope my answers help some: (Long) (...) This is ldraw's root directory and contains the PARTS.LST file. (...) then you can use a program called l3p that will convert your model into a *.pov file. This a very basic description of the (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)