 CAD / 839
Re: SEV rendering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 03:31:19 GMT

Tim McSweeney writes:
Ok, I've put up a couple of images from this at:

http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~timmc/lego

Don't laugh too hard at the HTML document the are wrapped in, it was knocked
up pretty quickly.

Things to note: the SEV doesn't have any running lights yet, The fighters
need some sort of exhaust from the engine, I was thinking of a bright blue
glow.

So far, looking good! If you feel like adding a minifig to the SEV2, Blacktron
I would fit nicely, designer's choice :)

-Tom McD.