 CAD / 8351
Re: So what *IS* a Building Instruction anyway?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 12:07:08 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:

In lugnet.build, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:

* to tell the renderer that something ought to be
  rendered as a sub-assembly.

Hmm.  LDAO can do this.  Or, it used to be able to.  In the HTML instruction
generator, it would scan for 0 SUB meta-statements in the main text.  the 0
SUB line(s) would reference files that the HTML-IG would render as an inset
subassembly.  I think the HTML-IG has been broken for awhile now...

If you get around to fixing it, then I would appreciate it,
if you could seperate the code in operating system specific
and non-operating system specific parts.

Where is the syntax for the "SUB" meta-statements documented?

Play well,

Jacob
--
LEGO boats: