 CAD / 8339
    RE: High Quality Technic Friction Pegs DATS —Ralph Hempel
   (...) It's not just the lip that's missing, it's the little bumps on the pin itself that are missing. I'll grab the new files and give them a look. Thanks for the quck response. Cheers, Ralph (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: High Quality Technic Friction Pegs DATS —Steve Bliss
   (...) Ah. I don't know of any files that model that level of detail. :( (...) No problem. Steve (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)