 CAD / 8314
    L3PAdd-on is not working for me, help me —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
   Does anyone know why is L3Padd-on not working for me? I got this error Error '52' en tiempo de ejecution: Nombre o numero de archivo incorrecto translation Error `52` in runing time ejecutiom Name or number of file wrong So what can I do I just (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: L3PAdd-on is not working for me, help me —Ronald Scott Moody
   Eduardo, I have been getting that same error. I emailed the author a few days ago about it. I was doing it to me when I tried to Inline parts. But, it didn't seem to do it consistently, needless to say, it was frustrating. Just wanted to let you (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: L3PAdd-on is not working for me, help me —Daniel Crichton
   (...) Do you have a space in the path to L3P, or the DAT/MPD/LDR file you are trying to pass to L3P? Not sure if L3PAO (or L3P for that matter) can handle spaces. I use L3P and L3PAO on WinME and W2K Pro without problems, but in both cases I have no (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)