 CAD / 8318
Re: L3PAdd-on is not working for me, help me
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 08:32:18 GMT

Ronald Scott Moody <uberwindin@earthlink.net> wrote:
Eduardo,

     I have been getting that same error.  I emailed the author a few
days ago about it.  I was doing it to me when I tried to Inline
parts.  But, it didn't seem to do it consistently, needless to say,
it was frustrating. Just wanted to let you know that you were not
alone.

Do you have a space in the path to L3P, or the DAT/MPD/LDR file you are
trying to pass to L3P? Not sure if L3PAO (or L3P for that matter) can handle
spaces. I use L3P and L3PAO on WinME and W2K Pro without problems, but in
both cases I have no spaces in any of my folders or filenames.

Dan